Newegg Deal On Sphere, 1 Year $20..

wkwood
edited July 2013 in General

Bitdefender 2013 Sphere Sale on Newegg.

$19.99 ... Not a bad deal at all. Use Promo Code EMCXNXV94

Comments

• Nice find, Will :) Verified on my end too. Code works during checkout, you can get it for 19.99 instead of the 39.99. Incredible deal :)

For those who may want to know more about Bitdefender Sphere, can be found here (Christian's summery + web link):

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=155142

• Nice find, Will :) Verified on my end too. Code works during checkout, you can get it for 19.99 instead of the 39.99. Incredible deal :)

For those who may want to know more about Bitdefender Sphere, can be found here (Christian's summery + web link):

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=155142

I just bought three copies, two to give away and one to hold until my maint expires at the end of the year.. LOL

• That's some smart shopping, Will :) Is that a Shell Shocker special, or a 4th special, how long does it run?

• Looking at the add, who knows how long "limited" may be. Anyone who's interested should probably jump on this one, as it could end anytime?

• Looking at the add, who knows how long "limited" may be. Anyone who's interested should probably jump on this one, as it could end anytime?

48 hours, so it turns into a pumpkin before the 4th

• Official BitDefender Sphere 2013 price : $ 99.95

Newegg BitDefender Sphere 2013 price : $ 19.95

Don't you think that one of them is a big crook???

PS: Please, do not tell me about big and special offers etc.

Is there a logical cost and profit or not? Just think of it...

Regards!

• 48 hours, so it turns into a pumpkin before the 4th

lol :) thanks for the follow up :)

• werby3
    edited July 2013
    Official BitDefender Sphere 2013 price : $ 99.95

Newegg BitDefender Sphere 2013 price : $ 19.95

Don't you think that one of them is a big crook???

PS: Please, do not tell me about big and special offers etc.

Is there a logical cost and profit or not? Just think of it...

...and something more. Are you sure that this (Newegg) Sphere license can be applied to BDTS 2014?
  • I know merging keys can be an issue with promotions, but I'm not sure of upgrade issues?

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=176642

• So, BD staff or someone with "Sphere" license should clarify this (about free upgrade).

• Agreed, just to be sure on something that heavily discounted. Otherwise, what a bargain for a year :)

• I know merging keys can be an issue with promotions, but I'm not sure of upgrade issues?

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=176642

LOL, 2014 release will be out before the end of the year, install the 2013 release, upgrade. That's how it's been for me from IS, TS and Sphere ;-)

Also Werby, I thought you were leaving and Loathed BitDefender? What happened, you have a change of heart or something?

• Hi Will Wood,

The question remains. This (expired offer) Sphere 2013 license, can be applied to BDTS New Edition (also called 2014) or not? Has anyone tried it?

As for my heart, no, there is no change at all. I'm still here cause I like to help people (i.e. BD victims :) ).

Believe me, now, using another solution, I know much better what kind of crap BitDefender is.

My best!

• Hi Will Wood,

The question remains. This (expired offer) Sphere 2013 license, can be applied to BDTS New Edition (also called 2014) or not? Has anyone tried it?

As for my heart, no, there is no change at all. I'm still here cause I like to help people (i.e. BD victims :) ).

Believe me, now, using another solution, I know much better what kind of crap BitDefender is.

My best!

Huh you say something? Oh, why don't you call in a ticket to find out? Ever since my first edition of BD, as long as I was covered under support I always received the next version as part of the maintenance agreement. That's within the same edition, so 2013 Sphere should get you 2014 Sphere unless BD has changed something up. Right now I have through the end of the year on sphere, so when 2014 is released, click and go.