Not Interested To Post The Bugs/issues/feature Requests

Found many issues and bugs in the New Bitdefender, but not interested to post here, because of no response on my previously posted issues/bugs/feature requests.

Comments

• ONT I know you are getting increasingly frustrated. your feedback and contributions on here are valuable. whether the BD Employees respond or not doesn't mean they have not been looked at and considered. please carry on sharing these issues and bugs for the benefit of the rest of us users even if you feel you are being ignored by BD themselves.

If I come across an issue on my machine, the first place I look is the forum to see if it is common and also if there is any suggestion of how to resolve it. Shared knowledge is a powerful tool.

• ONT I know you are getting increasingly frustrated. your feedback and contributions on here are valuable. whether the BD Employees respond or not doesn't mean they have not been looked at and considered. please carry on sharing these issues and bugs for the benefit of the rest of us users even if you feel you are being ignored by BD themselves.

If I come across an issue on my machine, the first place I look is the forum to see if it is common and also if there is any suggestion of how to resolve it. Shared knowledge is a powerful tool.

+ 1 with this post.

Well put, antikythera.

• jeanluc69s
    jeanluc69s ✭✭✭
    Well put, antikythera.

i agree sometimes your answers help users fix issues before BD even aknowlege it so don't give up man.

• Getting the idea, Omer ;) You have quite the fan club and following :)

• Bulletbling
    edited July 2013
    Found many issues and bugs in the New Bitdefender, but not interested to post here, because of no response on my previously posted issues/bugs/feature requests.

I have to agree here. They do reply now and then, but all of the requests over the years for new stuff to be implemented into the GUI have mostly been turned down unless it has to do with bug fixes. They can focus on the novice market all they want, but they need to start adding stuff to the interface that people have wanted which has prompted me to switch to another antivirus product.

Plus, Ive submitted 5 bug reports over the past week or two and have not yet had one reply via email that they're working on it or acknowledge my problems from a real person. Each report takes like 20 minutes to run so I've spent almost two hours on bug reports helping them and they can't even reply to my email. Imagine how people feel who are more of novices...Most other antiviruses don't have this many bugs when released; at least I've never noticed any major bugs in release versions of other antivirus products. Correct me if I'm wrong.