Uninstall For Mac Version, Uninstaller Does Not Work For Mac Version

sanchez909
edited March 2013 in Installation

Hi, Where can I find a bitdefender removal tool for Mac so I can fully remove Bitdefender Anti-Virus from my MacBook Pro? Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated

The uninstaller is not removing it!!

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello, I will send you a solution via PM in a few seconds.

Please post back if you need further assistance. :)

• Hi Technical Support,

I have the same problem as the other customers. I run the uninstalled ****** several times with restart on each run a yet did not work. Product Manual did not help at all.

Please immediately advise further to uninstalling this mac version. It is becoming a nuisance.

Running on OSX 10.8.2

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hi cedricdtkh,

Please check your PM in a couple of minutes.

• Hello,

If it is possible could you also send me instructions on how to remove bitdefender antivirus for mac?

I ran the uninstall ****** more than twice and it is clearly not working. I also restarted my computer after each time i ran the uninstall ******

I use os x mountain lion.

Thanks in advance

• Hi. I'm having the same problem of uninstalling Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac on my Mac (Mac OSX 10.6.8). I read instructions and ran accordingly the uninstallation application (Bitdefender Uninstaller.pkg) on the Bitdefender Sphere 2012 that included the Mac Antivirus program, but unsuccessful. Please help. Many thanks!

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello au9897 & juju053.

Please save the tool attached via PM.

Run this tool, restart your system and you should find that Bitdefender is no longer installed.

However, if you have chosen to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac due to some technical issues that you have experienced with the product, we will be more than glad to assist you in a timely fashion in order to get the product working.

• Hello au9897 & juju053.

Please save the tool attached via PM.

Run this tool, restart your system and you should find that Bitdefender is no longer installed.

However, if you have chosen to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac due to some technical issues that you have experienced with the product, we will be more than glad to assist you in a timely fashion in order to get the product working.

I am having the same issue too. Please help! Thanks!