[solved] Virus Signature

2»

Comments

• Thank you for all your help antikythera & columbo. The issue is currently tested internally and I will post back if I need any additional information from you which may help the development team.

Thanks again, have a beautiful week ahead!

• Thank you for all your help antikythera & columbo. The issue is currently tested internally and I will post back if I need any additional information from you which may help the development team.

Thanks again, have a beautiful week ahead!

with new build 17.17.0.773 virus signature still at 0 and quick scan scanned 0 items.post-91930-1378304401_thumb.jpg

• 17.18.0.808 still showing 0 signatures

post-147261-1379513088_thumb.jpg

• Hello all,

I have good news.

Our developers found a fix for this visual glitch will be delivered in the next product update, 17.19

Have a lovely day! :)

• Hi Georgia, it has indeed fixed it. Have a nice evening, not much day left ;)

• Great! Glad to hear that. :)

The new build 17.19.0.831 was released a few hours ago (please right click on Bitdefender icon from system tray-near the clock-and choose "About". You should see in the left side the build number).

In order for the product update to be installed, you need to reboot your machine(you should see in the Events -> "Reboot required" under the Update module).

My colleague Christian already posted the changelog here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=198876

Thank you all for helping out.