Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Web Reports

PamelaW1018
edited January 2022 in Parental Control

I bought the license for Parental Control. When I click to see the web reports on a motorola electrify 2 xt881 it says no web reports generated. I know there has been activity and would like to know why it isn't showing up. I am checking on the account from the bitdefender website from my laptop that runs windows 8. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Comments

• heterodox
    edited October 2013

I know this is an old post but an answer would have been helpful to me when I experienced a similar problem.

I thought I had a similar issue. What I discovered was that there is a delay between activity and reports on that activity showing up in the parental control page. This was true for me even when I tested on my PC and then loaded the control center on my PC.

My guess is that the product only uploads activity to the server on a schedule. I don't know how often it uploads. Hourly?

• Reports haven't worked for me in many months. Support refuses to do anything about it. It's very annoying and a possibly dangerous situation. If something is going on in my network and I didn't know about it, how am I supposed to find and fix it? This software is a joke. I'm moving on when my subscription expires.