Kb2911106 Getting Blocked

Todays Windows Update KB2911106 is getting blocked by Bitdefender.

This Windows Update can't be installed.

When i check the bitdefender log i see the problem is with the file TiWorker.exe somewhere in the windows dir.

Hope you guys can fix it.

Windows 8.1 64-bit

Comments

• Todays Windows Update KB2911106 is getting blocked by Bitdefender.

This Windows Update can't be installed.

When i check the bitdefender log i see the problem is with the file TiWorker.exe somewhere in the windows dir.

Hope you guys can fix it.

Windows 8.1 64-bit

I also have this issue. Windows 8.1 64bit, Bitdefender Total Security 2014.

• Same problem... windows 8.1 64 bit Internet security 2014!!

• False positive... So we have to set active virus control to permissive for the update????? or i will have other problems later... i think i will wait to see ...

• Tiworker.exe ... fix it guys plz

• jollover
    edited January 2014

I have set AVC to permissive during the update. I don’t have any problem after the update with AVC set again to normal.

Windows 8.1 64 bits.

• Hello everybody

I did the same with success.

I have set AVC to permissive during the update. I don’t have any problem after the update with AVC set again to normal.

Windows 8.1 64 bits.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited January 2014

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We managed to isolate the file and it was whitelisted Tuesday via a signature update. Please make sure that Bitdefender is up to date and then reinstall the patch via Microsoft Update.

We are truly sorry for all the inconvenience.

Have a great day ahead!

• error-id10t
    edited January 2014

You need to expand on this.

Why could I download this file without having to go through these hoops? My AVC is and was set to Aggressive. However, on access scan is in Custom mode as I don't like this program simply taking actions it thinks it should, it did not alert or stop this for me.