Product Comparison Free Vs Paid

Hi,

I'm new to bit defender and trying to find more about it.

Can you point to me whats the difference between free version and paid version?

One more thing, there are a feature called "Two-way Firewall" in your internet security. It said "monitor your Internet connections and keeps strangers from accessing your Wi-Fi connection." What does this mean? As far as I know monitoring wi-fi can only be done from the router, not with software from a computer.

Please excuse me if my knowledge is wrong, I only know the basic after all.

Comments

• Hi,

I'm new to bit defender and trying to find more about it.

Can you point to me whats the difference between free version and paid version?

One more thing, there are a feature called "Two-way Firewall" in your internet security. It said "monitor your Internet connections and keeps strangers from accessing your Wi-Fi connection." What does this mean? As far as I know monitoring wi-fi can only be done from the router, not with software from a computer.

Please excuse me if my knowledge is wrong, I only know the basic after all.

This will show you what features the paid versions have , http://www.bitdefender.co.uk/solutions/ant...comparison.html ( the free is just a basic antivirus.)

No, WiFi monitoring is not just at router level, this is why it is vital to protect mobile devices , especially away from home.

WiFi is a big target for criminals, they can intercept your data very easily.

Your system has an ethernet adaptor for wired connection and a wireless adaptor for WiFi , a decent antivirus product protects your system by monitoring these adaptors.