Bitdefender 2015 Question

Hi is Bitdefender 2015 versions still in beata and is it safe to use anyways??

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭

Hiya,

If you are running the beta that is fine, it is OK but as the 2015 version is due to be released tomorrow there is no point in changing any versions until you can download the official release version in less than 24 hours. Once the 2015 version goes live you should upgrade to that, all the details of how to do it will be available tomorrow.

Ro.

• Thks for reply , can I ask what version that will be ? I have 18.12.0.954 is this ok?

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭

No idea of the version numbers until release, sorry. :)

Yeah I am excited to try out the new one although I ran the beta on both desktop and laptop, bit like waiting for the post with a present in it. ;)

• No problem though if it releases maybe it will do a program update .I'll wait until tomorrow. Thks

• looks like lateast version is 18.12.0.958 could this be final good number?

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    No problem though if it releases maybe it will do a program update .I'll wait until tomorrow. Thks

The past releases of new versions required that you uninstall the old one first then install the new version. It will be interesting to see if this is the case with 2015 though I will be tempted to uninstall/reinstall even if you are able to install over the old one. We will see soon I hope. :)

looks like lateast version is 18.12.0.958 could this be final good number?

I haven't seen the release link yet.

• The past releases of new versions required that you uninstall the old one first then install the new version. It will be interesting to see if this is the case with 2015 though I will be tempted to uninstall/reinstall even if you are able to install over the old one. We will see soon I hope. :)

I haven't seen the release link yet.

HOW I CAN UPDATE FROM 2014 TO 2015 PLZ

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    HOW I CAN UPDATE FROM 2014 TO 2015 PLZ

Heh, no idea. :( I am waiting for them to complete the details in the 2015 forum. I think they are just teasing us. ;)

Edit: I did grab the new wallpaper to fill in time - pretty cool!

post-175392-1404930871_thumb.jpg

• If you go to Bitdefender site, they advertise 2015 for the "try" so I would assume it's the FINAL version. It's pretty odd that it's the 11th now and there's been nothing official from Bitdefender.

• Bitdefender antivirus 2014 beta safe to use because it is now integrated with Wallet for safer online transactions. It can now automatically fill in user names, passwords and credit card details, too, making the process easier than ever before.

So try Bitdefender antivirus and resolve all your computer related issues.