Network Activity

We cant see the network activity?

Comments

• We cant see the network activity?

Good question, I can't find it either.

Bitdefender, please fix this issue. Network activity is very important. BDTS 2015

thanks,

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello,

It has been removed from the product interface.

It will be visible only in support tool logs, for our developers to make use of it.

• jitzy
    jitzy ✭✭
    edited July 2014

Please BITDEENDER bring back those old features ...Paranoid mode , Network Activity and also Network traffic monitor (upload and download) has been some of the standout features of 2014 version.

esp the traffic monitor in the manage adapters tab

Please bring them back in next update

• Please BITDEENDER bring back those old features ...Paranoid mode , Network Activity and also Network traffic monitor (upload and download) has been some of the standout features of 2014 version.

esp the traffic monitor in the manage adapters tab

Please bring them back in next update

DITTO!

• When a new release is released we hope upgrades, new resources, more performance, more productivity.

I cant understand why software developers are cutting software resources. They are cutting important functions, and much more... Like label informations in buttons, icons and links principally associated with GUI interface.

It's clearly a big pass back just to make their life more easy when developing.

New softwares need be better and make the life of users more easy offering more and better resources.

Sometimes less is not equal to better.

• CMON bitdefender... you have to make a beautiful and new interface for network activity.... do your job because we need that feature

• Please BITDEENDER bring back those old features ...Paranoid mode

+1

• +1 to Network Activity display. How do I know which application is stealing my bandwidth when I'm not expecting anything to be doing so?

• ChristianC
    edited July 2014

Hello,

If you want to monitor your Internet connections, you can use TCView: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinte...s/bb897437.aspx

If this function is no longer in Bitdefender, it is not dramatic

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

The discussion on Paranoid Mode will continue here: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=54653

This discussion has been closed.