Bitdefender Parental Control Does Not Block Google Images

Stefano32
edited January 2022 in Parental Control

Hello,

Bitdefender Parental Control does not block a.dult content on Google Images. When i enter ######, pr0n, xxx etc by Google Images i can see a lot of a.dult images.

Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello,

Bitdefender Parental Control does not block a.dult content on Google Images. When i enter ######, pr0n, xxx etc by Google Images i can see a lot of a.dult images.

Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks!

Turn on "Safe Search" in Google. You can filter out explicit content ( and lock safe search on )

• Turn on "Safe Search" in Google. You can filter out explicit content ( and lock safe search on )

Thanks for your answer! This is a perfect solution! have also other problems.

1.Once i viewed a YouTube video of a musicbox of a christmas melody and it was blocked by Bitdefender Parental Control and i tried to load the video again and it was not blocked. In the Bitdefender i see that it was blocked under weapons also the other times i tried to acces the video. It was not a a.dult video but it is wired that it is the first time blocked and other times allowed.

2.It seems like that the keywords ### and rotten are removed in the new versions of Bitdefender (2012,2013,Win8 Security). In Bitdefender 2009/2010 this keywords was blocked but it seems like that in the newest version only pr0n, ****, Bondage and Xxx are blocked.

3.This pr0n sites are not blocked:

xs1.mobi

ergextreem.nl

vmvid.mobi

2hot4u2c.de

playboymobile.nl

meisjes.nu

snolletje.nl

flikker.nl

zoenen.nl

4.A wired video with a backmasking and scary picture and dutch ###ual and violent text not blocked by Bitdefender:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i02C_KY2D_4

and a very bizar and scary video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV6Q8y68T8U

5.In the newest version of Bitdefender i can't find the category

violence.

6.Bitdefender Parental Control for android does not Block keywords and does not filter YouTube

Do you know solutions?

Thanks in advance!