Softpedia Bitdefender 2015 Internet Security Offer

This is a very limited time offer so grab a copy while you can. There is just over a day left to do so.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Softpedia-G...15-451180.shtml

All you need to do is enter an email and a verification code on the Bitdefender website you are directed to from the news page above. You will get your key via email and a product download link.

Enjoy!

Comments

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    This is a very limited time offer so grab a copy while you can. There is just over a day left to do so.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Softpedia-G...15-451180.shtml

All you need to do is enter an email and a verification code on the Bitdefender website you are directed to from the news page above. You will get your key via email and a product download link.

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing that.

• First of all thanks to Bitdefender for giving us this nice offer. :)

Can I use this activation key(received in email) to activate BIS 2015 after few months or is there any restriction that the key needs to be registered within ..... days ? :unsure:

I am asking this because I don't want to loose my current license validity. :rolleyes:

• Hello,

Yes, all licenses received from Bitdefender must be activated within 30 days. It is a general rule.

• Hello,

Yes, all licenses received from Bitdefender must be activated within 30 days. It is a general rule.

Hi.

I noticed that the key I used from the offer overrides the days I had left from my previous key:

I had 26 days left and, when registering the key from the offer, I now have 270 days instead of 296.

I don't mind it but if someone that has a almost full license(200+ days left from the old key) it could be problematic.

If I am to use the old key again will it add the days it had left to the 270 days of the key from the promotion?

Thanks in advance.

• Maybe not because it is a promotional not for resale key. I doubt they can be combined.

• 9 months of free BIS is a pretty good deal! Thanks for the post. 1.gif

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Thank you for sharing the link.

The campaign expired 3 days ago, therefore I am closing this topic.

This discussion has been closed.