2015 Firewall

I would have to say that I am disappointed in BD 2015 firewall. It is missing some very basic key features that I would expect to see in a premium firewall product

such as:

Smart Firewall Decisions - Everything is set to "Allow" ???

Connections monitoring -traffic monitoring

Built in profiles for different environments

Unless I am missing something, I don't see any of this in this surprisingly disappointing firewall.

Comments

• That's why I'm not buying more that "Antivirus Plus".

Bitdefender is VERY good antivirus so my holy secure trinity is:

- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus

- COMODO Firewall

- Anti-Malware Malwarebytes.

Cheers!.

post-159901-1406840203_thumb.png

• edited August 2014

my love is "ONLINE Armor Firewall" From Emsisoft company !

The Online Armor really really have extreme feature and or have many features ! :)

but bitdefender have less feature :(

• I would have to say that I am disappointed in BD 2015 firewall. It is missing some very basic key features that I would expect to see in a premium firewall product

such as:

Smart Firewall Decisions - Everything is set to "Allow" ???

Connections monitoring -traffic monitoring

Built in profiles for different environments

Unless I am missing something, I don't see any of this in this surprisingly disappointing firewall.

+1 for your post. I have the same second thoughts. From +8years of using Bitdefender solutions i have see many things. I have to write this down and i hope some admin+programers ect. are reading this.

- I did wait for some time and its bugging me that : - i can't operate with program-port settings. :wacko:

- Widget should be more visual like 2014 to see split firewall and CPU+HD work. <_<

- And i am missing the "game profile" from system tray option.

From preformance view it much better like 2014 system , but i am going back to 2014 just before mention things. Hope this post and info will help for aditional solutions. If possible make above mention stuff like plug-in or add on. Thanks

• - Widget should be more visual like 2014 to see split firewall and CPU+HD work. <_<

This

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.