Merge Key

Hi,

how do I merge two licenses? I have a license for BD Total Security 2011 which is still valid for 226 days and I just bought another licence for BD Total Security 2015 which is valid for 1 year.

Comments

• Hello, I think that you made a mistake by buying the Bitdefender Total Security 2015 as the key of Bitdefender Total Security 2011 or any previous or new version will work in Bitdefender Total Security 2015 (If the keys are valid).

Now as you want to merge the licenses, just send an email to Bitdefender telling them about this and I think they will reply and maybe merge your keys. Just go to Bitdefender webiste support where you can email them. Thanks,

Prakhar Mishra

• Hello, I think that you made a mistake by buying the Bitdefender Total Security 2015 as the key of Bitdefender Total Security 2011 or any previous or new version will work in Bitdefender Total Security 2015 (If the keys are valid).

Now as you want to merge the licenses, just send an email to Bitdefender telling them about this and I think they will reply and maybe merge your keys. Just go to Bitdefender webiste support where you can email them. Thanks,

Prakhar Mishra

I mailed them yesterday and they haven't responded yet. How long does it take to get answer?

• I mailed them yesterday and they haven't responded yet. How long does it take to get answer?

Several days.

All I did to merge licences was to open the GUI, go to the license area, paste the new code into the box and click,"add".

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

@ ve1705

If you didn't receive an answer from Bitdefender commercial team yet, please post back your ticket ID in order to do a follow-up on your case.

Thank you!