Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Doesn't Install, Help Desk Doesn't Help!

My last contact with the help desk was on the 8th September and despite several subsequent emails to them I have heard nothing further. So here I have a BitDefender product which they don't seem to care that I can't instal. BitDef Help Desk - ticket 2014090321200001.

Comments

• My last contact with the help desk was on the 8th September and despite several subsequent emails to them I have heard nothing further. So here I have a BitDefender product which they don't seem to care that I can't instal. BitDef Help Desk - ticket 2014090321200001.

I've just fired a ticket at them as I just purchased 2015, and was running 2013 perfectly until now. I hope they're not that rubbish with my call too. If so I'll just walk.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

@ MaltScotch : Is everything alright now? Did you manage to install Bitdefender on your computer?

@ rarester : Please tell us about your experience with Bitdefender support team. Did you receive assistance in a timely manner?