How Do I Reinstall Bitdefender Wallet Extension On Google Chrome

hitchhiker
edited August 2013 in Wallet

Some time ago, I uninstalled (and not just disabled) Bitdefender Wallet extension on google chrome.

So, now I change my mind and I want trying use it.

Unfortunatelly, I do not know how do I reinstall the Wallet extension. I looked for it on Chrome Store and it is not there.

I tried uncheck Google Chrome on the Bitdefender Wallet config and check it again, but id did nothing.

Could you please tell me how could I do that?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello hitchhiker,

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

To reinstall the Bitdefender Wallet extension in Google Chrome you need to open the extensions window from Chrome and drag & drop there this file:

C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\antispam32\pmbxcr.crx

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

• Hello hitchhiker,

To reinstall the Bitdefender Wallet extension in Google Chrome you need to open the extensions window from Chrome and drag & drop there this file:

My version called BitDefender TS 2015 does not contain this file. Google extensions does not show BD wallet.

BD Wallet, autofill for Chrome is not working since upgrading from Family pack 2013 to 2015.

• My version called BitDefender TS 2015 does not contain this file. Google extensions does not show BD wallet.

BD Wallet, autofill for Chrome is not working since upgrading from Family pack 2013 to 2015.

I've had the same problem as you, and I solved it.

The file you need is in C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2015\bdwtecr.crx

• Hi before drag and drop, should users go to extensions page first and uninstall the plugin? Or will drag and drop basically do the reinstall? 1.gif

• antikythera
    edited October 2014
    Hello hitchhiker,

@Georgia - How come this extension is not listed in the Google Play Store? I thought under the rules of the store all extensions designed for use in Chrome browser had to be listed and available for download.

The drag and drop worked for me when I installed 64-bit Chrome instead of 32-bit though. Thank you for the clear and concise instructions.

@Stridert - the plugin is not listed at all prior to drag and drop in any of the cases mentioned in this thread.

• davidn72
    edited November 2014

Hi,

I am not able to find the file pmbxcr.crx too.

My Chrome version is 38.0.2125.122 m (64-bit)

It is also not working on ie11

Please help.

The only browser that works is Firefox.

• Hi,

I am not able to find the file pmbxcr.crx too.

My Chrome version is 38.0.2125.122 m (64-bit)

It is also not working on ie11

Please help.

The only browser that works is Firefox.

The file you need is C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2015\bdwtecr.crx. Drag that into the Chrome extensions page and you should have Wallet.

• Note that Bitdefender Wallet Chrome extension is in Chrome Store, but cannot be searched for, though.

Here it goes for your convenience (I find it safer to install or rehabilitate an extension from the store than downloading it from somewhere else):

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/b...bfaaggijgohadih

Current version (as of this post) is 18.21.4