Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Parental Control

I am having a hard time find a complete suite that has a good security suite, and parental control with the features I require. At the moment the best I can do is Bitdefender Total Security and a program called Timesupkidz Visit Website, if these features could be added to the bitdefender parental control it would great. The program is great, you can set session times, and total daily times, how much time in between sessions and it gives frequent voice notifications of how much time is remaining.

Also when one of my children go to a site and gets blocked, I try to go to mybitdefender to find the site to unblock for them but when I try it shows a lot of links and it makes it difficult to know which is the correct one to unblock. The reason is because it may have blocked the site because another link on the page breaches the rules so it blocks the whole website and usually the link is a mile long. So I am thinking of trying to get them to copy and paste the site url into notepad and send it to me and try whitelisting that but it isn't very practical to use.

Comments

• but when I try it shows a lot of links and it makes it difficult to know which is the correct one to unblock

Hi from what I know, it's blocked on per domain basis. Can you provide samples to this please? 1.gif