[submitted to developers] Since Bitdefender Install I Cant Use Websites That Require Flash

Hello, I just installed Bitdefender this week. Ever since I cannot use websites that require flash to see them correctly. I have already talked to support and they havent helped me. I have un installed re installed flash and a ton of other things. When I un install Bitdefender it works just fine. ANy help is appreciated!

Comments

• Hi. What version of browser and flash are you currently using? Try to update both and try again. See if it works. Do you get an error message too when viewing flash sites like youtube? 1.gif

• Hi. What version of browser and flash are you currently using? Try to update both and try again. See if it works. Do you get an error message too when viewing flash sites like youtube? 1.gif

Ive tried on Chrome, FireFox and IE. I have updated all of them, updated flash itself on my computer. Even un installed and re installed it. Youtube actually works. Im having trouble with sites like Cbssports where they have updated live scoring. Instead of it updating live it has to be refreshed. It says its due to flash from the site. But I un install bitdefender and it works just fine. I had webroot before this and it worked just fine.

• Thank you for your report, the problem will be fixed in an upcoming product update.

Please post back your ticket ID to email you a workaround for this case.

• Thank you for your report, the problem will be fixed in an upcoming product update.

Please post back your ticket ID to email you a workaround for this case.

Georgia

Is it possible to give the workaround in this forum? I have the same problem (in IE and Opera) using BD IS+ 2014.