[escalated] My Bitdefender Wish For 2015!

It is a fact that the information about the fixes and improvements in a new build of Bitdefender can take many days and sometimes even weeks to be available for the users.

It is also a fact that this information is only available in this user forum.

So in the spirit of the Holidays I would like to add these 2 items to my wish list of things I would like to see in 2015:

1) Bitdefender will publish all the pertinent information for a new build on the same day that the build is pushed. By the way, all the other major AV vendors already do this.

2) Since not every Bitdefender user uses this forum, the information about the new build will also be available on the support page at Bitdefender's main web page. By the way, all the other major AV vendors already do this.

Hey, I can always dream! :rolleyes:

Happy Holidays everyone! :P

Comments

• Hiya DAF44,

I do agree that it would be good to have the build information released promptly, now it seems to be delayed for longer each time. It would help us to know what to expect from the update.

Ro.

• Hi DAFF44..how are things in warm sunny Florida? Today's high, 3f, tonight's low, -11f ^_^

I agree with your 1st wish, it would be nice if the changelog was posted the day of the build release. Yet, maybe there's some issue of posting it that soon (the day of), where some versions (languages/countries) that use this English forum, who may not receive the build update the same day, hit this forum with, "when is it going to be released for us" posts (even though we announce it in a New Build thread). I'm sure Christian knows those behind the scenes of when who gets what, and when to post the changelog to best hit when the majority of users? But, for it to take a couple of weeks? Maybe Christian will clue us in?

Not sure of your 2nd request, as personally I've never really checked out a vendors web page for that information, but usually go to the forum to find out, along with other things found there, like new topics, or hot topics.

Happy Holiday's to you, too :)

• Hi DAFF44..how are things in warm sunny Florida? Today's high, 3f, tonight's low, -11f ^

Well Columbo, you asked for it: Today 73F, Tonight 61F! B)

And thank you for supporting one of my wishes. As I said, you can always dream.

Stay warm my friend!

• lol, I knew I you would hit me with temps dreams are made of for this time of year :)

It was a pleasure to support one of your ideas.

Take care, my friend :)

• Completely agree with both points.

If other companies (who produced multi-language products) can manage this rather simple point then why can't Bitdefender?

Should be part of the release procedure.

• Thank you so much for your feedback. We will take your ideas in consideration for our next product updates.