"windows Explorer" Process Is Blocked!

Hi there

BitDefender Is 2015 "Windows Explorer" process is blocked by Active Virus Control! :mellow: Is it right or false? :unsure:

post-180394-1421581588_thumb.png

Comments

• If you performed a modification of the system, such behavior antivirus logical. You may install third-party themes?

• Hi there

BitDefender Is 2015 "Windows Explorer" process is blocked by Active Virus Control! :mellow: Is it right or false? :unsure:

post-180394-1421581588_thumb.png

Explorer was blocked probably when some virus tried to modify or inject malicious code in explorer.exe proces..maybe u have an exploit that accessed explorer in memory.Restart pc and your memory will be cleaned..look in startup items and on servicess to check if something weird start up when u boot

• Explorer was blocked probably when some virus tried to modify or inject malicious code in explorer.exe proces..maybe u have an exploit that accessed explorer in memory.Restart pc and your memory will be cleaned..look in startup items and on servicess to check if something weird start up when u boot

I've just installed Windows Antivirus blocked the process.Once Windows is a virtual keyboard when running the regiment.AntiVirus detects the blocking process was correct Windows Explorer? :unsure:

I got a rescue disk to scan AntiVirus did not identify the case! Is there a solution to this problem? :mellow:

• If you performed a modification of the system, such behavior antivirus logical. You may install third-party themes?

I've installed the program, modern mix shaggy. That's why my system was problem, so AntiVirus detects true.

But was unable to complete the action taken by the program.Because the system hangs again.

I am grateful for your guidance.

• These problems need to be solved, the system boot into safe mode.

• I've just installed Windows Antivirus blocked the process.Once Windows is a virtual keyboard when running the regiment.AntiVirus detects the blocking process was correct Windows Explorer? :unsure:

I got a rescue disk to scan AntiVirus did not identify the case! Is there a solution to this problem? :mellow:

try comodo rescue disk, it's the most powerful in offline scan