How Do You Remove A Virtual Pc From My Devices

trapper
trapper ✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in General

I have tried to delete a virtual -XP machine from 'My Devices' in my online account in order to add a new laptop. I have Deleted this using the top right delete button that turns blue when selected but this device is not being removed. I have tried around 4 or 5 times without success and leaving for a day or so in case this makes a difference.

Am I doing something wrong! :wacko:

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited July 2015

Hello trapper,

This is a known problem and one that Bitdefender is trying to sort. I cannot delete any devices from my Dashboard at the moment. Please report it to Bitdefender either on email at bitsy@bitdefender.com or from the top drop-down on the GUI>Help & Support.

Ro.

• trapper
    trapper ✭✭✭
    Hello trapper,

This is a known problem and one that Bitdefender is trying to sort. I cannot delete any devices from my Dashboard at the moment. Please report it to Bitdefender either on email at bitsy@bitdefender.com or from the top drop-down on the GUI>Help & Support.

Ro.

Thanks Ro. Not me then!

I have raised 'A ticket' with support so hope they can delete the device!!

• Hi Trapper, have you been given a response yet? How many days did this take to complete the process. 1.gif

• Thanks Ro. Not me then!

I have raised 'A ticket' with support so hope they can delete the device!!

Hi trapper,

We were all unaware that the latest link to Bitdefender support is this one! :o

Bitdefender support

You could try it.

We hope you'll get an answer tomorrow Monday... :huh:

Regards,

L.