Can't Connect To Bd Login/or Update Or Register

I have just installed BDIS 2015 trial (ordered the product, on its way) on my lappie (Win 8.1), and it can't connect to register, login or anything BD - even update!!! I'm seeing several complaints about this. No I can't connect to my.bitdefender.com on my IE 11, before you ask that. What do I do. I use my home Wifi. No wired connection can be done here. WIll my upcoming license be a waste of money?

Comments

• I have just installed BDIS 2015 trial (ordered the product, on its way) on my lappie (Win 8.1), and it can't connect to register, login or anything BD - even update!!! I'm seeing several complaints about this. No I can't connect to my.bitdefender.com on my IE 11, before you ask that. What do I do. I use my home Wifi. No wired connection can be done here. WIll my upcoming license be a waste of money?

Hi Pozzo,

You could contact BD support there:

Bitdefender support

Regards,

L.

• Hi Pozzo,

You could contact BD support there:

Bitdefender support

Regards,

L.

Thanks. Done that now.

• Hi Pozzo, when you say you cannot register, can you describe how you did this? An error message would help too. 1.gif

• pozzo
    edited July 2015

I think this has something to with BD and Wifi connections, coupled with IE settings.

• pozzo
    edited July 2015

Here is a screenshot . I can't find an alternate update server. I can't open my.bitdefender.com My connection is working just fine.

post-34089-1438000829_thumb.png

post-34089-1438001130_thumb.png

• I haven't got any sort of reply from Bitdefender support - to my complaint.

• Uninstalled BDIS 2015 and cancelled order. End of matter. Frustrating and disappointing experience.