Problems With Windows 10

GajaCms
edited July 2015 in General

Hello,

after upgrading to Windows 10 , a few hours later, a popup notification was asked to update BitDefender Total Security 2015. Once the installation and restart did not work anything , including the Internet connection . Visual Studio does not even launched the localhost.

I had to uninstall back....

Comments

• Hello,

after upgrading to Windows 10 , a few hours later, a popup notification was asked to update BitDefender Total Security 2015. Once the installation and restart did not work anything , including the Internet connection . Visual Studio does not even launched the localhost.I had to uninstall back....

Hi GajaCms,

Welcome on the forum!

Did you follow the procedure there?

BD & W10

On the french forum, the admin's advice is to fully deinstall BD, update W10, then reinstall BD.

Considering our machines get little bugs with time, it could be useful to clean the system before trying an update.

Example, my tips:

clean the system

I do not say it is necessary to have a smooth install, but it could help.

Of course, it is tedious and time consuming...

Regards,

L.

• BD 2015 products are not yet compatible with W10! Remowe BD2015 and install BD2016 beta. This is the only solution till now if you want to have BD on W10. Check the Feature Request subtopic of the forum.

Poor job guys!

• This is really serious. This means, people with Windows 10 won't have any protection for an indefinite time. 1.gif