Update Problem With Weekly.exe 64bit.

I have bitdefender total security 2015 64bit installed in my pc with a purchased valid licence. I want to manually update bitdefender ts 2015 with weekly.exe file. But when i try to install weekly.exe update file, it shows me "you need to installed a bitdefender product in your pc to install this update",when i press "ok" , the setup closed every time. I need help for this problem. See Attachment File. :(

Build :- 19.2.0.142

Virus Signatures :- 5876669

Engine Version :- 7.61843

Windows 8 Single Language 64bit

intel core i5

4gb ram

1 tb hard disk

post-192803-1438492154_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Hello,

All I can suggest is that the weekly updates for version 19 have not yet been released (it has not yet been a week since release) and you are trying to download those for version 18.

To get a full answer please contact Bitdefender either with the Help & Support link on the dropdown at the top of the GUI or via email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

Ro.

• Mapholoba
    edited August 2015

I am experiencing the same problem during updating. I downloaded the weekly exe file today (10 August) and got the same message. When will the update for Bitdefender Total Security 2015 v19 64bit be available?

Windows 10 is currently still vulnerable to many attacks and i don't trust Windows defender. Please release the updates

• I am experiencing the same problem during updating. I downloaded the weekly exe file today (10 August) and got the same message. When will the update for Bitdefender Total Security 2015 v19 64bit be available?

Windows 10 is currently still vulnerable to many attacks and i don't trust Windows defender. Please release the updates

Hiya,

Can you not just run the update from the Bitdefender GUI by clicking the Update icon?

Ro.

• Mapholoba
    edited August 2015
    Hiya,

Can you not just run the update from the Bitdefender GUI by clicking the Update icon?

Ro.

It takes a lot of time because i am using varsity Internet and it has limitations. So the offline update is currently the best option.

• I am experiencing the same issues. How has this not been sorted yet?