New Free Version Coming According To Bd.

Bitdefender has stated on Twitter that there will be a new free version but that it may be a while before we see it. If it comes, I may try it but for now, I'm very happy with Panda.

Comments

• Bitdefender has stated on Twitter that there will be a new free version but that it may be a while before we see it. If it comes, I may try it but for now, I'm very happy with Panda.

Then Im installing Bitdefender free back...is the best even without the http scaning...Google chrome got a good malware and antiphising defence based on virustotal.com..thats why google bought that site....

• Google chrome got a good malware and antiphising defence based on virustotal.com..thats why google bought that site....

You cannot trust them. Think twice before giving your privacy away! Where do you think Google's money comes from? It's from the same pocket that funds Facebook, Twitter, etc. Where do you think their money comes from? From selling your information, that is where! Who pays? You are welcome to guess, but that information is kept very privately.

• you are completly off topic...do you want to tell me, that you are not using google, facebook? Im a bit surprise that you are actually online..... :D