Explorer.exe Was Detected As Potentially Malicious....

I've been having problems for about 2 days now. I'm not sure what caused it, but it may have been Archive.org where I was trying to play one of those DOS games that caused a system crash Blue Screen. Since then I started getting virus warnings saying Explorer.exe was accesses a web resource http://xxxx.xxx.xxxxx.... and was blocked and my pc was now safe. This happened about 200 times in the past 2 days. It's on the Virus Scan tab and all it will do is give you the message. You cannot delete a file, or find out any more information about what to do to stop this. So, I put in a Ticket with BD about an hour ago.

Then I saw a Vulnerability warning to install a new Java JRE and also Adobe Reader. So, I installed both, and rebooted. Now I get this:

Should I allow and monitor?

post-26117-1420932962_thumb.png

And I continue to get the explorer.exe accesses web resource errors.. I have about 20 of them right now and also this Explorer.EXE error.

Comments

• I've been having problems for about 2 days now. I'm not sure what caused it, but it may have been Archive.org where I was trying to play one of those DOS games that caused a system crash Blue Screen. Since then I started getting virus warnings saying Explorer.exe was accesses a web resource http://xxxx.xxx.xxxxx.... and was blocked and my pc was now safe. This happened about 200 times in the past 2 days. It's on the Virus Scan tab and all it will do is give you the message. You cannot delete a file, or find out any more information about what to do to stop this. So, I put in a Ticket with BD about an hour ago.

Then I saw a Vulnerability warning to install a new Java JRE and also Adobe Reader. So, I installed both, and rebooted. Now I get this:

Should I allow and monitor?

post-26117-1420932962_thumb.png

And I continue to get the explorer.exe accesses web resource errors.. I have about 20 of them right now and also this Explorer.EXE error.

I am having the same problem as well. I have Bitdefender internet security and windows 10 64bit installed. Every now and then it reports C:\windows\explorer.exe was detected as potentially malicious.