Infected Website Or Is It My Computer?

viggys
edited September 2015 in General

Hello all. I was hoping someone could please help me out here. I have been using BD for about 4 yrs now and recently had to change my browser to Firefox. Well after about 3 weeks of using it my favorite site is diverting me to so scam i think. I am posting a screenshot below. I tried my best to research it and most say the site is being attacked some say could be PC. Well i did what was suggested on the links for checking PC. First off i scanned with BD and nothing found and few other things that where suggested but i am not supposed to say other product names so i will be respectful to this forum and the found nothing. All my web protection modules are turned on so i am now a little worried i got something on pc. I reset Firefox to fresh install and still see scams on site so probably just this site. Any thoughts besides the obvious not going to site for a while lol. I just mean for making sure my PC is not infected.

post-185643-1441996606_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Hello all. I was hoping someone could please help me out here. I have been using BD for about 4 yrs now and recently had to change my browser to Firefox. Well after about 3 weeks of using it my favorite site is diverting me to so scam i think. I am posting a screenshot below. I tried my best to research it and most say the site is being attacked some say could be PC. Well i did what was suggested on the links for checking PC. First off i scanned with BD and nothing found and few other things that where suggested but i am not supposed to say other product names so i will be respectful to this forum and the found nothing. All my web protection modules are turned on so i am now a little worried i got something on pc. I reset Firefox to fresh install and still see scams on site so probably just this site. Any thoughts besides the obvious not going to site for a while lol. I just mean for making sure my PC is not infected.

your pc is not infected.

• Thank you