Firewall Rule To Block Internet Access When Vpn Is Not Connected Or Down

Hello,

How do I configure BDTS 2016 firewall to block all internet access when the VPN is not connected on booting up or when the VPN is down?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Anyone?

Block all outbound / inbound internet access on Windows Start unless connected to the VPN - which would be an IP range probably.

Block all outbound / inbound internet access on VPN going down, unless re-connected to the VPN.

• Any experts in this field here?

• Georgia / Tech support team... this should be a simple firewall rule for you guys!

• Hello,

How do I configure BDTS 2016 firewall to block all internet access when the VPN is not connected on booting up or when the VPN is down?

Thanks in advance!

You have to configure the VPN in Windows; Bitdefender has nothing to do with it.

• You have to configure the VPN in Windows; Bitdefender has nothing to do with it.

It had everything to do with the firewall. The VPN has no control of the computer when it is not running. i want Windows to stop all connections when it detects its not within an authorised network (specifically the VPN). Secondly, you are assuming the VPN is running on the computer.