Beyond A Joke!

SplatP1
edited January 2022 in Parental Control

<rant on>

Guys,

This is beyond a joke. I sent a ticket to an issue with Parental Control in Central on 06.10.2015, complete with screenshots and a description of the problem.

Ticket number: 2015100618110001

To date (29.10.2015) I have had a total of 13 messages :/ where the customer service (if you can call it that) person, keeps asking for screenshots and sending me generic messages via copy paste on how to take those screenshots that I have already provided on day 1. I can see by their responses that they haven't even read the original problem!!!

Come on guys, you used to be the best, (and my last problem with you guys was a much better experience), but this is just not right. I am no closer to a solution today than I was a month ago, and am just about to go legal as I have paid for a product that I cannot use, and each day that goes by is another that my little one is not protected.

Here's to hoping for an intelligent and helpful response from someone other than my assigned CS person.

Angry.

</rant off>

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello SplatP1,

We’re sorry to hear about your experience and thank you for letting us know.

From the image attached to your ticket 2015100618110001 I can see that each time you try to login to Central from Parental Control for Android you receive the error "Email or password is incorrect". This area of our forum is dedicated to Windows products so I am moving your topic to the dedicated Android area.

To overcome the issue I would advise you to pick instead the option login with Google account and then entering your Gmail.

Let me know if you need further assistance with this.

PS: I have also sent you an email on the ticket number you mention. You can either reply here or to my email.