Firewall Keeps Turning On After Restarting

As the title says the firewall just wont stay off. Every time i start my computer its back on, also it reverts all options to default on every restart (Network Type, Stealth Mode, etc)

I am searching for that problem, but none of the solutions worked for me. Its VERY annoying since its blocking SMB file sharing and creating problems with Battlefield 4 and Dirty Bomb.

Is there any way to just uninstall the specific feature? I am using Netlimiter for my firewall/bandwith control needs. I am using Windows 10.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• lambrosgg
    edited September 2015

Seriously whats the deal with bitdefender support page? I submited a ticked with my problem, they replied back with a link of the features page of the product (!!!) and also say that they need a screenshot of the problem.

Screenshot of what? Firewall turning on everytime i start my computer???

Apart from that (obvious that bots reply to support tickets) it says that if i dont reply to the ticket it will be considered as resolved. I am searching for 20 minutes already, where to reply, where to put my ticket, not even a single link on the email or the support page.

No replies here either about my problem.

By far the worst support experience I had. Unacceptable for a "security" software.

• getting the same issue here with BD TS 2015. i turn off firewall, next system restart it's back on. the save settings no worky for this?