So After Windows 10 Update I Had To Get Rid Of This Bad Product!

urOk
edited November 2015 in General

How many people working there? 2? You don't have Windows 10? None of you is insider on Win10 to make sure when update is ready your product will be ready too? Pathetic!

Real time protecion is off and can not be turned on because doesn't work!

Pardon my English.

post-194032-1447410949_thumb.png

post-194032-1447411507_thumb.png

Comments

• mdgboxx
    mdgboxx ✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    How many people working there? 2? You don't have Windows 10? None of you is insider on Win10 to make sure when update is ready your product will be ready too? Pathetic!

Real time protecion is off and can not be turned on because doesn't work!

Pardon my English.

I had this same issue yesterday "You are at Risk" and I have Windows 7. I bought a used, newer version, computer because Windows 10 ruined my computer for me, and this newer one has Windows 7 installed. (Intel i5 inside)

It had nothing to do with Bitdefender, other AVs more than likely have the exact same problem with Windows 10. Even if you deactivate Windows Defender, Microsoft will reactivate it and you do not have access to that setting anymore.

I fixed your described issue in this way:

Click on the WINDOWS key + R,

Type in: appwiz.cpl

Right click on "Bitdefender" (uninstall appears)

Click on uninstall and a pop-up appears giving you the choice to Repair or Uninstall

Click on REPAIR

Hope I was of some help.

• Have to agree here. This is not a BitDefender caused problem. It is Microsoft playing Bully Boy again shutting down other security programmes as they try to force theirs on the user.

Hitbit

I had this same issue yesterday "You are at Risk" and I have Windows 7. I bought a used, newer version, computer because Windows 10 ruined my computer for me, and this newer one has Windows 7 installed. (Intel i5 inside)

It had nothing to do with Bitdefender, other AVs more than likely have the exact same problem with Windows 10. Even if you deactivate Windows Defender, Microsoft will reactivate it and you do not have access to that setting anymore.

I fixed your described issue in this way:

Click on the WINDOWS key + R,

Type in: appwiz.cpl

Right click on "Bitdefender" (uninstall appears)

Click on uninstall and a pop-up appears giving you the choice to Repair or Uninstall

Click on REPAIR

Hope I was of some help.

• Hi

I had the same issuse, but it's now fixed. I simply started to uninstall Bitdefender, but selected the repair option. Once finished, I restarted the PC and it's been fine since.

Hope this works for you.

• Mmmm...Spoke too soon. Active Threat Control is still off.

• Mmmm...Spoke too soon. Active Threat Control is still off.

1. Uninstall Bitdefender

2. Uninstall Bitdefender Agent (restart, to be on the safe side)

3. Run Bitdefender Uninstall tool http://www.bitdefender.com/site/view/unins...sumer_paid.html

4. Re-install Bitdefender

These steps fixed all my issues :)

I hope this helps

cc