Problems With Firewall

hi all. recently purchased bd internet security as i thought they would have a beefy firewall and i'm used to having total control over what goes in or out (unwanted updaters, nosey ms etc.) it seems with bd it's all or nothing! i set some rules in paranoid mode to allow a few programs, but bd ignores the rules and the popups continue. if i'm in autopilot, will it work with the rules i set to deny access or will it just ignore them as well. call me disappointed. i only paid $20 to install on two computers so i'm not out much if i go back to the free version and use a firewall that lists what's going on and gives me the control i want. any suggestions, work-arounds, thoughts? thanks.

Comments

• I have same Issue

Custom firewall rules get ignored with paranoid mode on OR off, I set a program not to connect to internet with protocol: Any + Direction: Both, but still a dialog box comes up asking what to do when in paranoid mode.

With paranoid mode off, the firewall just allows the program to connect even though I set the same settings; Deny Access, Protocol: Any, Direction: Both.

Please fix this, this is really annoying, the firewall from 2011 was never this annoying!

Ive been a customer for a long time, and I would prefer not to leave Bitdefender.

• BIS 2015 Firewall can't even block any program if I put "Deny" for it...I think it's a bugs anyway and I wrote today in Support about it.