Can't Find Bitdefender Total 2016

To put an end to all of the problems I had with Windows 10, I bought a used, certified computer with Windows 7.

I then proceded to activate my Bitdefender, and it went as far as removing Windows Defender as the primary/only antivirus protection.

Now, since I can't find Bitdefender anywhere on my OS, I can't uninstall and reinstall it,(fix it) so I could reconfigure it.

Windows Defender tells me that it is disabled, so I basically have no AV on my PC.

Can someone help me sort this out?

Comments

• To put an end to all of the problems I had with Windows 10, I bought a used, certified computer with Windows 7.

I then proceded to activate my Bitdefender, and it went as far as removing Windows Defender as the primary/only antivirus protection.

Now, since I can't find Bitdefender anywhere on my OS, I can't uninstall and reinstall it,(fix it) so I could reconfigure it.

Windows Defender tells me that it is disabled, so I basically have no AV on my PC.

If you installed Bitdefender it is on your computer, even if someone uninstalled it there will be remnants left of it. In anycase you appear to asking if someone can help you find Bitdefender on your computer? To find Bitdefender on your computer use Windows Search and search for "Bitdefender" Open up Windows File Explorer, click on "C" drive assuming that is where Windows is located. Then in the File Explorer search box search for "Bitdefender"

• To put an end to all of the problems I had with Windows 10, I bought a used, certified computer with Windows 7.

There is a program "Bitdefender Uninstall Tool " on the Bitdefender site.

I had the same problem also in Windows 10 and found this prgram. It worked fine.

Succes

ManuskeM

• Unknown
    edited December 2015
    There is a program "Bitdefender Uninstall Tool " on the Bitdefender site.

Always happy to take up the slack...

http://www.bitdefender.com/site/view/unins...sumer_paid.html