Whats New In Build 20.0.25.1377

build 20.0.25.1377 !???!??!

Comments

• I hope this new build fixes the incompatibility between BD 2016 and MBAM.

• In the convention of major.minor.patch.build, 20.0.24 to 20.0.25 is a patch, so nothing new.

A changelog posted up on the BD Website would be nice, but it just ain't gonna happen. Well, unless they just started that today. I'm too lazy to find out.

• I hope this new build fixes the incompatibility between BD 2016 and MBAM.

What incompatibility's are you having? I've been running the two side by side in real time for years no issues.

• What incompatibility's are you having? I've been running the two side by side in real time for years no issues.

This http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=60108 and this https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/...ad-pool-header/

• Unknown
    edited February 2016

Anti-Exploit got its first upgrade since November and the changelog included this item: Fix for BitDefender bug causing conflicts.

They do seem sensitive to their "companion" strategy and its effect on primary solutions.

A similar fix could show up in the next release of Anti-Malware. They're working on the just-disclosed vulnerability in Premium, of course. As well a recent email from their support on another issue I reported revealed: "...we have a couple of patches coming out in the next few weeks to address some...things."

That said, I don't believe Bitdefender should concern themselves with companion products. Given a choice between BD and those, it's them I'd drop if no other option presented itself.

• Well don't know what to tell you but I have the two running on three PC's currently and none have issues.

• Well don't know what to tell you but I have the two running on three PC's currently and none have issues.

No problem.

But yes, the combo Windows 10 + BD 2016 + MBAM, for some people, is not working properly.

Anyways, thank you for your effort, daman1 and thanks dallas7 for the good news!

• for some people, is not working properly.
    Exact, not work.
  • Thanks, I know this post.

• The Autopilot sign does not show on the notifications area icon anymore after the update.

After a system reboot, I tried disabling autopilot and re-enabling autopilot after 5 minutes. But no luck.

My laptop is charged to max and connected to power and profiles are disabled.

• just realized. after the update, search advisor is also not working.

• Bitdefender in English should release the information :) on the French side they do :)

• Good to see it's important to the French support to post the info.Here is the translated version for those interested;

Date 03.02.2016

Concerns:

-Bitdefender Total Security

-Bitdefender Internet Security

-Bitdefender Antivirus more

Version (build): 20.0.25.1377

Architecture: x 86, x 64

Main corrections, changes and improvements:

-Graphical bug caused by Search Advisor in Twitter fixed (when adding a link in a message)

-Support of Java removed by Safepay

-Removal of the loop of resettlement in the Uninstall Tool interface

-Improving the integration in Windows Security Center

-Removal of the ASUS AI Suite detection when installing Bitdefender 2016

-Removed the McAfee Security Scan Plus detection when installing Bitdefender 2016

-Several minor graphic bugs corrections

-Performance improvements

• Good to see it's important to the French support to post the info.Here is the translated version for those interested;

Date 03.02.2016

Concerns:

-Bitdefender Total Security

-Bitdefender Internet Security

-Bitdefender Antivirus more

Version (build): 20.0.25.1377

Architecture: x 86, x 64

Main corrections, changes and improvements:

-Graphical bug caused by Search Advisor in Twitter fixed (when adding a link in a message)

-Support of Java removed by Safepay

-Removal of the loop of resettlement in the Uninstall Tool interface

-Improving the integration in Windows Security Center

-Removal of the ASUS AI Suite detection when installing Bitdefender 2016

-Removed the McAfee Security Scan Plus detection when installing Bitdefender 2016

-Several minor graphic bugs corrections

-Performance improvements

MMmmm I'm French and I have to say this translation tool is quite accurate...

• MMmmm I'm French and I have to say this translation tool is quite accurate...

Some hate MSFT with the fire of a billion suns,but i'd also say this bing translator is pretty accurate.

• mirage22
    edited February 2016
    Good to see it's important to the French support to post the info.Here is the translated version for those interested;

Date 03.02.2016

Concerns:

This is good... wonder why don't we get such communication updates in the English forum?

This discussion has been closed.