Warning Points

mdgboxx
mdgboxx ✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in General

I have Bitdefender Total Security 2016

While replying to a post, something odd caught my attention.

Under my avatar, it is mentioned "0 warning points"

I did some further searching, and I seem to be the only one with that "notice".

Why is it there?

Have I done something wrong?

:o:o:o

Comments

• I do not know what it means either. I have 2 warning points.

I went into my profile and saw I was given those points last year by a Bitdefender moderator, but it was for "other" for a post of "other" and no details were given. I tried asking what it was for and did not receive a reply.

• Hello,

Warning points are added by a moderator or admin when you brake one of the Forum rules.

For example cohbraz has 2 warning points on two different threads because he advertised another security solution, which is against forum rules.

• Hello,

Warning points are added by a moderator or admin when you brake one of the Forum rules.

For example cohbraz has 2 warning points on two different threads because he advertised another security solution, which is against forum rules.

OK, cohbraz has two warning points, and I would not know this by looking at his avatar, on the board.

My question is, still without reply/answer.

Why is it that it is clearly indicated, under MY Avatar that I have "0 Warning Points"..............What is the purpose of it??????

Again,

Have I done something wrong????

• Hello,

Well everybody has a warning point indicator under their name, as I explained in the previous post its part of our system.

Well having zero warning points is self explanatory. You didn't do anything wrong to have received any warnings.

• Hello,

Well everybody has a warning point indicator under their name, as I explained in the previous post its part of our system.

Well having zero warning points is self explanatory. You didn't do anything wrong to have received any warnings.

I'm afraid this is incorrect. I do NOT see a Warning Point Indicator under anyone else's name.

If I did, I would not have wasted your time with a specific thread/topic.

Haha!

We can go around in circles until the cows come home, it seems. Sorry if I wasted your valuable time..........Really.

We may as well close this topic.

Thank you, Sorin G

mdgboxx

• Hello,

Glad to hear that the mystery has been solved

This discussion has been closed.