Internet Browsers Slow To Load After Last Update

I awoke yesterday to a notification that an update had been applied to Bitdefender and that i must restart for it to take effect.

After restarting the computer , all the browsers on our system , IE , Chrome and Firefox take forever to load webpages , some to the point of timing out.

We never had this problem until this last update. 

Is there a known problem with the latest updates or is there a way to fix this or roll back the update?

Comments

• I just bought 2017.  Same problem here.  The BD behavior acts like it inhales the entire page thinks then allows the browser to render.  Putting about 5 seconds on each page.   I'm an advanced user and want to completely disable web /browser filtering?

Registry setting?  

• 5 hours ago, curt504 said:

I just bought 2017.  Same problem here.  The BD behavior acts like it inhales the entire page thinks then allows the browser to render.  Putting about 5 seconds on each page.   I'm an advanced user and want to completely disable web /browser filtering?

Registry setting?  

Hi curt and gordow

Check this link if it helps http://www.bitdefender.com/support/my-internet-is-slow-1100.html

• Got it fixed , ran the uninstaller and it asked if I wanted to repair or uninstall , chose repair and everything is working again , nice and fast loading in all three browsers.