Continuous pop ups

Hi

I keep getting a pop up to restart my machine (see attached image), even though the machine gets restarted every day. It always takes focus over my current main window and is a constant irritation throughout the day. I tried contacting BitDefender's support team but their solution to getting rid of the pop up is "restart the machine", which isn't a solution.

I need a way to prevent this window from popping up at all or at the very least stop it from taking focus away from whatever window I'm working in.

For reference, I'm using the BitDefender Family Pack.

bitdefender.JPG

Comments

• Hello,

This issue has been addressed in the latest build.

Please run a update using the Update button on the main interface, afterwards go to Notifications and click on the Restart Now button in the Update Event.

• On 11/23/2016 at 8:24 AM, Sorin G. said:

Hello,

This issue has been addressed in the latest build.

Please run a update using the Update button on the main interface, afterwards go to Notifications and click on the Restart Now button in the Update Event.

I have been having this issue too.  Also, a couple times it has just rebooted the system without asking.

Where can I find the "main interface"?  When I bring up the Bitdefender app from the start menu, there are no screens with an update button.  I did find an update now link.  But there is no restart now button on any of the menus.  I just had it do it again and it is saying I am on the latest version.

Screenshot 2016-11-27 08.37.11.png

• Thanks Sorin.

The update was indeed the fix.