Asks to login, although logged in and asks to restart the PC for Update and after restart asks again

Hi,

so^^ Bitdefender asks to login, although logged in and asks to restart the PC for Update and after restart asks again and asks to login again although i am logged in, i close the window and 15 minutes or so later it comes back and asks me to log in...

What's going on, it started today. 

What now?

PS

PC is on Win7.

Unbenannt.jpg

Unbenanndt.jpg

Comments

• Hello,

Please go to Central and download the product like you would install it for the 1st time and run the downloaded Agent.

The install will only refresh your Agent and not the whole product. You should no longer encounter anymore issues afterwards.

Thank you for your understanding.

• 1 hour ago, Sorin G. said:

Hello,

Please go to Central and download the product like you would install it for the 1st time and run the downloaded Agent.

The install will only refresh your Agent and not the whole product. You should no longer encounter anymore issues afterwards.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ok, seemes this fixed it.

Thanks.

• I have the same problem, with the added glitch of Windows telling me that the product is not active.  Bitdefender2017 has been a crappy upgrade since it came out. Nothing but issues.  I will try the fix, yet another fix on a crappy program. 

• I'm expiring the same thing. When ever I boot up my machine and sign in to windows it asks for me to either create an account or login to it, the popup shown in the pictures!

• Have the same issue. Started 2-3 day ago as I reinstalled my entire PC.

• Hello,

We had a unscheduled maintenance and you should no longer encounter this issue after you login in the Central window with your credentials.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• thanks for the in Sorin

• Hello,

Basically, issues like this has something to do with the servers specifically if there are some maintenance going on or if their are some bugs. Best solution for this is to download the product again (go to Central to download) and run the downloaded agent. This will fix minor issues like this. It would be helpful also  to contact support if the problem persists. Cheers! default_happy.png