Total security 2017 renew offer , gone

Hi,  a few days ago i saw an offer for me to renew my subscription for total security 2017 and now i cant find the offer, can someone help plese as i ony have 25 days left

cheers

Comments

• SebastianDI
    edited March 2017

yea i can help. create a new gmail account, set this new gmail account to your needs.

then go here:

https://de-de.facebook.com/bitdefender/app/118554158281905/?ref=page_internal

90 days trial (yes i know but here it is a free offer, 90 days - as if you bought it in a store, no benefits! I mean this is like if u bought it.). Set in your new gmail account. Approve your new gmail account.

Activate the 90 days trial via your new gmail account.

Doublecheers. ;=)

• cheers Sebastion,  however i don't wish to do that,  i want my own account to continue as it has done fr a few years now

• SebastianDI
    edited March 2017

It was only an advise.

This way you do not have to pay any cent and see what bugs come further before you buy the product, paying money for it.

This trial has 90 days and then you have 90 days to check it out.

Before you buy it.

Cheers my friend.

Edith and i bought this product, but i will keep eyes on bugs before i renew my license. But if this product gets bug-free, i will buy it again. The programmers deserve the money and as soon i have money free for it, i got unemployed, i will renew my license, too. 30 euros will not hurt me. It was not an advise to fool Bitdefender. Only to use a new account to test this software for further bugs.