Successful Log In To Central Redirects Back To Login Page

When I successfully login to central, I get redirected back to the login page. I've tried multiple browsers and even tried resetting my password with no luck. There is no message telling what is wrong.

Comments

• Hello,

There was a small unscheduled maintenance to the Central platform.

You should no longer encounter this issue.

• That "small unscheduled maintenance" must have been a lot bigger than you thought, as I haven't been able to log into Central since the Spring of 2021, with precisely the same behavior as described by the OP four years ago.

Suggestion: Try actually FIXING the problem for your users.

A great product like Bitdefender shouldn't be dragged down by negative comments about users being unable to get into Central, but that's exactly what's happening all over the Internet.

As the old adage goes, 10 great reviews can be undone by one negative review. When you fix the problem, your negative reviews will improve, if not disappear, and its your negative reviews which are significantly limiting sales.

• Hello,

I'm answering to your post here as well - Central is working just fine (I've just checked it myself right at this moment). If you have an issue, then there must be something specific related to your account and that can be solved by contacting the Support team.

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB