Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[Sent2Devel] Issue The connection is not private

Options
analista
edited April 2017 in General

Since the last automatic update, have started to emerge this type of alerts in various browsers such as mozilla, google chrome, ...

Is this an Bitdefender Internet Security 2017 bug?

isuebitdefender.jpg

Tagged:

Comments

• analista
    Options

isuebitdefender2.jpg

isuebitdefender3mozilla.jpg

isuebitdefender3bitdefender.jpg

• LRkent
    Options

Had the same problem together with the Bitdefender widget moving on desktop - had hoped that the recent update would have solved it, but it doesn't appear to have done.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

We are currently investigating this issue.

Will update the thread when I have more info.

• I have tested with another antivirus on another hard drive and this error does not appear.

• I have had the same problem since I installed Bitdefender a couple of months ago. In face, I've had so many glitches caused by Bitdefender that I'm considering removing it. But I paid for it and need virus software. Please figure out the solution to the "connection is not private" issue!

• analista
    edited June 2017
    Options

After analyzing possible conflicts with the internet explorer configurations (chrome, firefox - Protection against dangerous sites)  in conflict with the bitdefender SSL protection, the temporary solution is to deactivate the Bitdefender SSL scan and I no longer have the mentioned problem.
    I think there are some errors in that module (Bitdefender SSL scan).

Other issue that I have detected that sometimes it does not open the antivirus configuration, either double-click Security Widget, or the Show option of the bitdefender icon.

My configuration is Windows 7 64 bits