WSL on Windows 10 has no network connectivity
After the installation of Total Security 2018, all tools that required internet access in WSL, such as ssh and curl, are blocked by bitdefender firewall.
I usually use those tools in WSL and the only way I can use them now is turning off the firewall.
Does anybody know how to configure it so that the bash works again?
All Time Leaders
- 2.4K All Categories
- 1.3K Windows
- 146 Mac
- 422 Mobile Security
- 359 VPN
- 374 Central & Subscriptions
- 405 Other Products & Services
- 89 Security Research Team
- 150 Product features and Ideation
- 180 Enterprise Security
- 668 General Topics
- 185 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics