Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

False Positive

Options

Dear Bit Defender Team,

I am writing to inform you about an error of the BitDefender heuristics module (program version 7.2) due to which your software advises users that our products contain Trojan.Generic.187714 and Trojan.Generic.72511. This causes a significant damage to our good name and reputation.

Our products do not contain any viruses or malicious code. Our products use AsProtect, the anti-piracy protection system, so, I guess, it is polymorphism that triggers the error of BitDefender heuristics. I have attached a text file containing the links to download the files in question.

Please be so kind as to fix the problem as soon as possible. Please advise us regarding what actions you take.

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2078" data-fileid="2078" rel="">links.txt

Comments

• Detection will be removed asap.

• vlad
    Options

Detection will be removed after the next update; thank you for the notification.