Total Security 2019 Still Blocking Blizzard Entertainment

Bitdefender Total Security 2019 is still screwing with blizzard entertainment downloads and maybe even installations.

My blizzard launcher wouldn't update it would just get stuck so I decided to freshly reinstall it and now its just stuck at installing at 1%.

Had ZERO issues with anything blizzard related before upgrading from total security 2018 to 2019.

Please fix this asap? It's quite hard to live with this issue, I may have to uninstall bitdefender until this is fixed.

Comments

• Daethz
    Daethz
    edited October 2018

It's not showing any kind of active block either, everything blizzard related is set to allowed in the application access.

Yet its clearly being actively blocked from working.

#1: installs dont take long on a SSD, no reason to be stuck at 1% for 15 minutes now #2: It's as if all downloads are throttled down to near nothing, like when i tried to download a destiny 2 update and had a download speed of 1 byte per minute.

• Uninstalling Bitdefender and trying to install the blizzard launcher was a complete success, was very fast.

I don't know how long it takes you guys to fix a issue but i reported this a month ago almost exactly and the bug persists.

This discussion has been closed.