Can't submit ticket

I can't submit a Ticket using Bitdefender's support feature. I just tried & it says there is a problem with my internet.

So I figured I'd go online & post this topic....strange how I can do that if there is a problem with my internet.

Houston, I think we have a couple of problems with Bitdefender....please fix ASAP. I did purchase Bitdefender to make life easier, not harder.

Thank you.

Comments

• Just tried again to submit a Ticket using Bitdefender Support. Still not working. Apparently there's still a problem with my internet, so I clicked on the "Bitdefender Central" link & the Bitdefender web page opens up no problems. That's strange, considering there's a problem with my internet;-) I just re-installed Bitdefender to see if that helped but made no difference. Also, I still can't safely remove any USB external hard drives once I plug them in either, which is a major pain in the ****. Can we please hurry up with a patch or something Bitdefender?

Problem Sending Ticket.jpg

• Still can't submit a ticket. Just wondering if Bitdefender would like a copy of the BDSP desktop zip file it creates every time I try?

• Updated to 23.0.11.48 & now I can submit a ticket again.

Fixed!

Cheers guys.

• Hi Steve, 

Thank you for letting us know.