Ransomware Remediation Missed, Disappeared or is a Glitch??

i'm new on this forum and surprisely the new build of Bitdefender 23.0.11.48 has missed the Ransomware remediation on the protection tab or is a glitch (moved in the right causing impossible to disable or adding/managing exclusions and also enabled the feature)

Note: the image is for the spanish version of Bitdefender because in the spanish forum only have Business topics for endpoint versions. And also i'm not talking so much english but using the translator for english->spanish.

image.png.6d943e027346fcdb732c80f40124d583.png

Tagged:

Comments

• Mluis123
    Mluis123
    edited October 2018

17 minutes ago, Sinus said:

Doing a clean install (removing BD Total Security and then installing it again) should fix the problem.

Might not fix the problem with clean install, it is a problem with language version of bitdefender (spanish version), also if i clean install the program, the exceptions will delete after clean install and the ransomware remediation is disabled and probably still the same image after clean install.

• how to contact with technical support. Using with the program or what?

Photo example (spanish version):

image.png.18bfcad23f2a69afcb9646198a6beb43.png

• Mluis123
    Mluis123
    edited October 2018

Anyway, I'm sending technical support (in Spanish) about the problem and waiting for my ticket number to be resolved.

I am also waiting if other users have the same problem because of the failure (or BUG). The English version appears normally, but some versions in other languages (some spanish or non english users) that are not in English are also causing problems when configuring the ransomware remediation (activated and not activated) and that I hope you can solve in the next build version of Bitdefender (Antivirus Plus, Internet and Total Security)

• Marius G.
    Marius G. QA Engineer BD Staff

Issue has been identified and will be solved during the next product updates. The situation occurs only if you install the software in Spanish or Czech. English is unaffected. 

• 2 hours ago, Marius G. said:

Issue has been identified and will be solved during the next product updates. The situation occurs only if you install the software in Spanish or Czech. English is unaffected. 

Thanks. I will wait in the next update.

• Marius G.
    Marius G. QA Engineer BD Staff

Issue fixed in build 23.0.14.61. Build is present on both reinstall and update (update is not released to 100% of the market yet). 

This discussion has been closed.