2019 System Scan 'stuck' at 4%

2»

Comments

• This whole thing is getting more and more bizarre !!  I left the computer for an hour or so and came back to find a flag on the screen telling me that I had to restart the PC to complete a BD update. I did so and now Safepay is partially working properly again. Some bookmarks will go straight to the website in question. The ones that it wouldn't connect at all before will now connect again if I click through the "untrustworthy" notification !!!

Quick scan and full scan appear to be working normally.

What is going on ??

• On 12/2/2018 at 4:41 AM, moonrakerz said:

Just come across another (related ???)  problem in BD !  As I have reinstalled Total Security I have had to re-load all my bank details back into Safepay - now when I try to log into a bank account I get a message telling me that my bank is "Untrustworthy".............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even less impressed now !!

Purch BD 2018- safepay wouldn't autofill any of my banks. Installed BD2019 One bank now autofills correctly. Bank of America will not, Amex will not nor will several other sites(grocery store!) Been waiting since July 2018.

Exported Wallet, copied to dlash drive, installed on different computer, SAME BD 2019. Imported file now has user info from at least 5 yrs ago- email accounts, pw user names etc. HOW did BD assess this encrypted password protected file in order to add all this new info and new websites?? Went thru LONG process w support-tool- they forgot to explain 3 steps before log file was generated. Just rec'd this:

"In regards to the situation you have encountered, when you import the wallet from another device it will automatically update it with the data from the device on which you import it, it will synchronize with the information that will found on the browsers you have installed."

this says to me that BD2019 opened ENCRYPTED, PASSWORD PROTECTED FILE  TO CHANGE/add   INFO TO THAT FILE. 

Not cool.  Do NOT export your wallet files nor sync across devices if you want safety!

• 9 hours ago, Donald Holmberg said:

Purch BD 2018- safepay wouldn't autofill any of my banks. Installed BD2019 One bank now autofills correctly. Bank of America will not, Amex will not nor will several other sites(grocery store!) Been waiting since July 2018.

Exported Wallet, copied to dlash drive, installed on different computer, SAME BD 2019. Imported file now has user info from at least 5 yrs ago- email accounts, pw user names etc. HOW did BD assess this encrypted password protected file in order to add all this new info and new websites?? Went thru LONG process w support-tool- they forgot to explain 3 steps before log file was generated. Just rec'd this:

"In regards to the situation you have encountered, when you import the wallet from another device it will automatically update it with the data from the device on which you import it, it will synchronize with the information that will found on the browsers you have installed."

this says to me that BD2019 opened ENCRYPTED, PASSWORD PROTECTED FILE  TO CHANGE/add   INFO TO THAT FILE. 

Not cool.  Do NOT export your wallet files nor sync across devices if you want safety!

Hi, 

As you discovered, the old logins were imported when you selected to also import login items from your existing browser, instead of just the .db file from the wallet you exported from your other device.

Only mentioning this here so that there is no confusion. 

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.