Probs with Win Update and audio output

I've got most annoying probs with BD19 which, by the way, never turned up with earlier versions:

1) Can't install Win Updates - install fails.

2) My audio output is dead - can't connect to my hifi. Local speakers do work.

Both probs are immediately fixed after de-installing BD!

Regards

Jens

Comments

• On 12/6/2018 at 5:41 PM, JensMahlmann said:

I've got most annoying probs with BD19 which, by the way, never turned up with earlier versions:

Regards

Jens

Check out youtube , there is a lot of video about this subject 

• fouad2400
    edited December 2018

On 12/6/2018 at 5:41 PM, JensMahlmann said:

I've got most annoying probs with BD19 which, by the way, never turned up with earlier versions: Videoder Tubemate Snaptube

Regards

Jens

Regards

Jens

• Sorry, can't find solutions in Youtube or other forum ... For me, it's just going on without BD ...

• Hi, 

Is either issue resolved if you start turning off Bitdefender modules?

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/13426/

• Sergiu, thank you very much but there's one last: Having turned off all modules, will my system still be protected at all?!

• Hi /index.php?/profile/215617-jensmahlmann/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="215617" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/215617-jensmahlmann/" rel="">@JensMahlmann,

The article above is just there to determine if this issue is indeed caused by our product.

If this situation persists with all modules off you can simply switch them back on and consider contacting Microsoft's support team for assistance to have this behavior further investigated.

• JensMahlmann
    edited January 2019

Stefan, I quite see your point. But actually with all mods turned off the probs do NOT persist - just as they wouldn't persist after uninstalling BD19. So do you imply I've got to do a test series by re-activating one mod after the other? I think that's demanding quite a lot from a customer. And still my last hasn't been answered: With all mods off, is my system still protected? Best, Jens

• Hello,

With all modules disabled the system is not protected, but, we have proposed this option in order to identity the culprit module not as a workaround. We understand that it may seem time consuming re-enabling each module at a time, but this is the best option to identify the problem and find a solution.

Please let us know how it goes.