"Real-time Optimization" option

Can someone tell me if this is a bug or I'm just not understanding it. Every time I go to settings>profiles and turn the toggle for "Real-time Optimization" to on, its switched back off when I close and re open the Bitdefender UI. I do have "Activate profiles Automatically" turned on as well and thought that maybe you have to turn that off and manually set a profile for ""Real-time Optimization" to stay on but even if I do that it switches back off.

Tagged:

Comments

• After seeing your post I just checked and my installation of BD IS 2019 is behaving the same way, turning off 'Real-time optimization' regardless of the 'Activate profiles automatically' setting. :unsure:

• spiritorb
    edited August 2018

Same issue here! I have reported this to Bitdefender, but as usual, they seem to think their software is flawless. Come on, Bitdefender, STOP releasing new versions until they have been THOROUGHLY tested!! Fix this issue, and admit that your software is flawed. 

• spiritorb
    edited August 2018

As usual, crickets from Bitdefender support.B)

• On 8/3/2018 at 12:17 AM, sean8102 said:

Can someone tell me if this is a bug or I'm just not understanding it. Every time I go to settings>profiles and turn the toggle for "Real-time Optimization" to on, its switched back off when I close and re open the Bitdefender UI. I do have "Activate profiles Automatically" turned on as well and thought that maybe you have to turn that off and manually set a profile for ""Real-time Optimization" to stay on but even if I do that it switches back off.

Hello, 

The issue has been reported to the development team. Thank you. 

• Same problem I hope to solve as soon as possible

• Is there any news regarding this problem anyone can try if they have solved it?

• Hi,

This particular issue should be resolved in build 23.0.9.25 . To check your build follow these steps:

- right click on the Bitdefender icon in the system tray

- choose About

- a new window will open with this information.

• Hello, I confirm that after updating as described by you now everything seems to work. thank you

• Hello everyone I noticed that the optimization in real time does not work again, I found it disabled again and even reactivating it when I close and reopen Bitdefender I always find it off.

I have already updated BD to the latest version.

• Profiles and real time optimization are broken in the latest version. They already know but they still haven't fixed it yet...

• 9 hours ago, jibi049 said:

Profiles and real time optimization are broken in the latest version. They already know but they still haven't fixed it yet...

Oh, that's not good, we hope to solve soon