IBM Trusteer Rapport software

My bank wants me to download the IMB Trusteer Rapport software - will this conflict with Bitdefender Anti Virus for Mac?

Comments

• Hello,

We do not think the software will interfere with Antivirus for Mac, however, it is recommended to use only one security solution.

Have a nice day!

• My company needs to use Trusteer Rapport but uses gravityzone Endpoint protection. Every time I try to install the BEST client it says I have to remove trusteer. Why does the business endpoint product not work with Trusteer Rapport while the consumer works? Is there a way to work around this? This is a problem for us.

• 17 hours ago, tech_worker said:

My company needs to use Trusteer Rapport but uses gravityzone Endpoint protection. Every time I try to install the BEST client it says I have to remove trusteer. Why does the business endpoint product not work with Trusteer Rapport while the consumer works? Is there a way to work around this? This is a problem for us.

Hi,

This section is dedicated for Consumer Products. We recommend you to post under Business products threads.

• Roxana,

Thank you for your suggestion that I post in your Business products threads. However, people who use your Consumer Products should know that if they think they can count on the Business product working as well as the consumer product, they are mistaken.

I used to use your consumer product and was happy with it. That's why, when I was in a position to make a decision about purchasing an enterprise antivirus I thought Bitdefender would produce a good client. Since installing, little problems like this have been the norm. Another example of this kind of annoying problem is that when you install the Business product the firewall is disabled until the client has a chance to connect with your servers and update their policies. This would be fine as long as the business version didn't disable windows firewall at the same time, but it does. So, you are without a firewall until the endpoint does its update unless you explicitly go back and re-enable the windows firewall.

So, my advice to people is not to assume that the business product will work as well as the consumer product.

-Upset Customer

• On 6/14/2019 at 7:20 PM, tech_worker said:

Roxana,

Thank you for your suggestion that I post in your Business products threads. However, people who use your Consumer Products should know that if they think they can count on the Business product working as well as the consumer product, they are mistaken.

I used to use your consumer product and was happy with it. That's why, when I was in a position to make a decision about purchasing an enterprise antivirus I thought Bitdefender would produce a good client. Since installing, little problems like this have been the norm. Another example of this kind of annoying problem is that when you install the Business product the firewall is disabled until the client has a chance to connect with your servers and update their policies. This would be fine as long as the business version didn't disable windows firewall at the same time, but it does. So, you are without a firewall until the endpoint does its update unless you explicitly go back and re-enable the windows firewall.

So, my advice to people is not to assume that the business product will work as well as the consumer product.

-Upset Customer

Hello tech_worker,

Thank you for the update and I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience. I will forward your feedback to my colleagues.

• FDPYZQ
    FDPYZQ
    edited June 2020

At Network -> Packages, click on your profile, uncheck this and hit save, hope this help.