Incorrect Renewal Notices for Bitdefender Total Security 2020

MBF001
MBF001
edited January 2022 in Central & Subscriptions

This isn't the first time that I have received incorrect/dodgy emails that purport to alert me to expiry of my Bitdefender subscription. I have used Bitdefender for several years. It's programs seem to be good but its management is poor.

Although I renewed my subscription and paid for it on 03 March 2010 but today (08 April 2020) I received an email from 2Checkout Support and a further two from Bitdefender...all giving different ticket numbers.

I checked my subscription via Bitdefender Central and it confirms that my subscription has been renewed and that it is valid for another 381 days!

I hate to jump to conclusions but there is either:

1) A serious error in Bitdefender's billing system;

2) Someone is fraudulently manipulating the billing system.

With the number of Ticket Numbers (3) that I was given today it is obvious that Bitdefender's accounting and/or Customer Management System are chaotic and not fit for purpose. These matters make me suspect that something nefarious is happening either in Bitdefender, its contractors, subcontractors or agents.

Is anyone else experiencing this or similar billing errors?

Comments

• I quite agree- I've had Bitdefender and VPN now for about a month and I do NOT want automatic renewal. Guess who's software said "An error has occurred"? I want this fixed- you've got 4 months

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member's

Sorry for the issue you are facing.

Kindly have a look at below link. This might help you.

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/29081/

If you are still facing any issue you can drop a mail to support : bitsy@bitdefender.com

If this helps, kindly click on agree.

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)